Video conferencing solutions are going through dramatic changes. There are two major trends occurring:
- Traditional room based video conferencing solutions is moving to higher and higher video quality with high-definition end points.
- New unified collaboration solutions from the major application and telephony vendors promise to bring conferencing to the desktop and mobile users.
Both trends are driving the need for new levels of scalability and device support. As a result, enterprises require a solution that support and protect their current investment in standards-based conferencing solutions, while giving them the flexibility to adopt these emerging conferencing solutions.
To meet the demands of today’s businesses, we provide real-time video solutions for HD video conferencing and collaboration, which include clients for desktops and mobile devices, as well as traditional meeting room systems.
OPERANT provides High-performance and Highly Mobile video with following capabilities:
- ANY AUDIENCE (individuals, teams or up to thousands people)
- ANY PLACE (offices, remote or mobile)
- ANY TIME (real-time, streamed or archived)
- ANY DEVICE (Desktops, mobiles, phones or personal/ group mobile systems).
- A freely distributed client that is supported on a wide variety of devices
- Anywhere, anytime conferencing and click-to-connect capabilities
- Continuous-presence multipoint calls that display all participants
- Support for both scheduled and ad-hoc conferences
- Recording and streaming capabilities
- Superior infrastructure architecture
- Ease of use and high reliability
Solutions That Meet Your Needs:
- DESKTOP VIDEO: Expand the reach of a conference room deployment to remote and desktop users. Connect from anywhere with PC and Mobile based Applications.
- OFFICE AND CONFERENCE ROOM VIDEO: Our video conferencing solutions enable high productivity, multi-location group meetings with HD voice and video conferencing, and content sharing.
- BYOD VIDEO: Mobile applications offered by us extend video collaboration to mobile devices, smart phones and tablets.
- CONTACT CENTER APPLICATIONS: Businesses stay closer to their clients by including video in contact center solutions. Experts can provide technical support to customer kiosks or those using a PC or web browser
OPERANT offers a telepresence mobile application that allows users to connect to any standards based telepresence system from almost anywhere. The Mobile application is available for the Apple iPad, iPhone and iPod touch and delivers full video, audio and data collaboration. The Mobile application is the perfect solution for regular telepresence users, enabling them to extend video communication beyond the workspace to their hand held technology and allows for telepresence system control.
- BYOD Video
- Layout changing
- Disconnecting users
- Starting/stopping a conference
Avaya Huddle Room Solutions
Avaya CU 360 – Affordable Enterprise Capability for Any Size Business
It is a compact all-in-one video collaboration unit with full HD 1080p performance that turns any space into a video collaboration room. Going beyond the integrated 4K wide-angle video camera and microphone array for voice pickup and clarity, the open system delivers smart collaboration for teams with simultaneous support for popular workplace productivity applications.
The CU360 provides quick and easy “huddle room” set-up, and is cost-effective for enabling all of your smaller meeting rooms and spaces, it delivers utility, interoperability, security, and an exceptional experience for training, brainstorming, team and customer meetings with a personal connection.
It’s ease of installation and use make it ideal for individual workgroups, small to midsize businesses, or complementing an enterprise collaboration deployment.
True All-in-One Solution
• Smart Phone / Tablet Control
• Android Capability
• Full Interoperability with H.323 and SIP.
• Run and Share Android apps.
Avaya Huddle Cameras- Avaya HC 020 / Avaya HC 050
Avaya provides High Definition (HD) video conferencing room systems that incorporate the latest state-of-the-art video technology with capabilities mandatory for today’s room system deployments.
The huddle cameras are great for enabling all of your small to medium meeting rooms and spaces, delivering utility, security, and an exceptional experience for training, brainstorming, team and customer meetings with a personal connection. The ease of installation and use make them ideal for individual workgroups, small to mid-size businesses, or complementing an enterprise collaboration deployment.
Avaya B 109 – Personal Conferencing. Anywhere
The B109 Conference Phone is a personal speaker phone. It’s compact and portable and fits easily inside your briefcase, wherever you’re going. Despite its size, the B109 Conference Phone delivers crystal-clear sound thanks to our unique Omni Sound® audio technology.
It’s ideal for a meeting with a couple of colleagues in one of your smaller conference rooms. Or in a hotel room while you’re away from the office. If you’re alone in the room, the B109 Conference Phone is a good alternative to a headset.
The B109 Conference Phone can be used with Avaya EquinoxTM and other conferencing applications on your mobile phone, tablet, or laptop. It connects easily to a PC via a USB port or to a tablet or smartphone via Bluetooth. Moreover, the B109 Conference Phone has support for ultra-fast Bluetooth pairing through NFC (near-field communication) and HD quality calls.
With Bluetooth A2DP (advanced audio distribution profile) you can play your favourite music with superior audio performance when your meeting has finished. The clear and attractive LCD display screen lets you see at a glance which feature is enabled. This is also shown by the LEDs which shine downwards in different colours. The B109 Conference Phone has a headset port, and the built-in battery gives you the option of completely cordless use.